Incentives and conferences in Marseille and in Provence
Marseille, the second largest city in France is "a happening place". After years of major problems with diverse ethnic groups, the economic boom is evident: innovative enterprises in the fields of media, communications and high-tech have sprung up. The "Vieux Port" is no longer dominated by pickpockets, but you’ll find fashionable visitors from home and abroad who amuse themselves in trendy bars and clubs. New hotels are opening up steadily and provide excellent venues for meetings and other corporate events. The surrounding countryside offers lots of possibilities for all kinds of event programs.
Locations in Marseille
- Have dinner on an authentic sailing ship in the "Vieux Port" of Marseille with view of the illuminated "Notre Dame de la Garde".
- Bastide Mont-Riant has a beautiful French-style garden and offers two salons in an intimate setting for groups of up to 30 seminar participants.
- Sport's Beach Café: This Beach Club is right at the water’s edge and great for parties. Celebrate your last evening here with a Mediterranean buffet and fiery rhythms by the hottest DJs in town!
- Club du "Vieux Port": This restaurant offers panoramic views of the harbor and a stylish setting for groups of up to 60 people.
Marseille and Notre Dame de la Garde
Delicacies from Provence
Field of lavender, typical for Provence
Culture & Cuisine, Land & People
- Take a "Painting Class" in the open air and learn the basics of oil painting. You will be inspired by your surroundings and the warmth of the light of Provence.
- Visit a Winery and "taste" the special wines of the Bandol region.
- Have dinner in Cassis, the idyllic and unspoilt favorite of the people from Marseille.
- Wander the streets of old town Aix-En-Provence, a pleasant university town with a lively atmosphere.
- Visit the busy Market in Toulon and get your shopping done for the cooking competition which will take place under the supervision of a chef.
Active and team building events in Marseille
- Sea kayak tour at Cape Sicié.
- Thrill and team building at the "Ropes Parcours".
- Sailing trip to the "Parc National de Port-Cros" (see photo at the bottom left). Explore the rich underwater world during your "Snorkeling experience".
Nature & Outdoor-Events and Relaxation
- Bird-Watching in the Camargue with a professional guide.
- Fly in a glider in Sisteron: Enjoy weightless gliding above deep valleys and ravines.
- During a hike through the Calanque near Marseille, you will notice rocky cliffs of exceptional beauty. Later on you will take a boat ride (see photo at the bottom right)and experience the crystal water and rock formation from the water.
The Calanques - ideal place
for active incentives
for active incentives
RIB-adventure in the Calanques
Sailing trip on a yacht in the bay of Marseille
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 40 / 70 12 18 70