Incentives and Congresses in the Netherlands
Amsterdam, Venice of the North, a friendly city full of contrasts, offers great possibilities for conferences, meetings and incentives in the smallest of locations. Immerse yourself in a mix of the elegant and the solid, the old and new and get carried away by the tolerant, vibrant, contagious but comfortable lifestyle. The best way to get around is on foot or by bicycle which allows you to experience the picturesque canals and houseboats.
A wealth of Museums and exhibits of world renown, exceptional shopping possibilities and the legendary nightlife will keep you more than busy. "Hartelijk welkom in Amsterdam!"
Combine our event suggestions with your personal agenda for Amsterdam. We would love to help you in your selections.
How to get to Amsterdam
The international airport of Schiphol has connections to all major airports in Europe. Transfer into the city center takes about 30 minutes by bus.
Hotels, locations and venues in Amsterdam
- Cristofori: A carefully restored warehouse from the 17th century offers with its well-preserved style the perfect setting for exclusive dinners with tremendous musical entertainment.
- Felix Meritis: In this European Art Center your dining experience will represent a culinary highlight in stylish surroundings. This venue also has facilities for meetings and small conferences.
Culture & Cuisine, Land & People
- Basic Course Dutch : Impress your hosts with basic skills in their native language!
- Candlelight tour on the canals: Enjoy excellent food during a boat ride on the canals.
- Visit the Van Gogh Museum, the world's largest collection of its kind. Following the museum visit, you will be introduced to the secrets of oil painting in an artist’s studio.
- Red Light District of Amsterdam: You can really trust our guide who knows this district well ...
- Tour the Diamond Museum: The eyes of the female guests will shine as bright as the exceptional exhibits... An additional highlight: Champagne reception with a special surprise!
- Enjoy some shopping at the Magna Plaza, a stylish shopping mall.
- Dinner at the "Pasta e Basta": Singing waitresses provide unexpected musical entertainment with a rich repertoire of arias, pop songs and even musical passages. With so much entertainment the excellent food takes second place.
- Cocktail Workshop in an ice bar.
Traditional sailing vessel in the
harbour of Ijmuiden
Conference room in the Mövenpick Hotel
The Amstel Business-Hotel in Amsterdam
Active and team building events in the surrounding of Amsterdam
- Looking for "Diamonds" on the canals: Equipped with (not quite complete maps ...) and GPS receivers you and six other people per boat will go on a search for glittering jewels and other treasures ... Show your teamwork and sense for the hunt and try to be one step ahead of the other team.
- Climbing in a former church: Find the challenge between "heaven and earth".
- Beach Olympics at Zandvoort, a seaside resort which is only 30 minutes away from Amsterdam.
World-famous specialty: Dutch cheese
Sailing trip on the North Sea
Evening ambiance with house boats
"Are you looking for a centrally located destination in Europe for your business meeting, conference or incentive? Do you prefer short walks but high-class cultural programs? Then we welcome you to Amsterdam, the top destination for corporate events in the Netherlands."
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 40 / 70 12 18 70