Incentives in Swedish Lapland
Are you looking for a place where you can let your thoughts wander and discover new horizons? Then welcome to Swedish Lapland, where a world of natural scenic wonder awaits! Swedish Lapland, in the far northern part of Europe, is a land where the Arctic Circle cuts through the landscape but where the Gulf Stream moderates the harsh Arctic climate. In terms of winter incentives the best travel season is from end of january to end of march.
A variety of outstanding team-building programs such als ice car driving, dog sledding or northern light safaris and the truly friendly people contribute to the overall success of team events.
How to get to Swedish Lapland
The best way to reach Swedish Lapland is by plane via the well developed Copenhagen Airport followed by a connecting flight to Lulea or Kiruna Airport (final destination).
Hotels, locations and venues in Swedish Lapland
- Overnight stay in the ice hotel. Stay in our beautiful art suites, designed by leading artists from all over the world. A lifetime experience!
- Meeting in Stiftsgarden Conference Centre (Facilities for up to 70 people (theatre style))
- Stay in the Treehotel offering a unique hotel experience: treerooms with contemporary design in the middle of unspoiled nature. Forget about the time constraints of everyday life and enjoy the serenity
- Stay in a remote wilderness camp: Enjoy ice fishing, cross country skiing, nights walks and walking-tours with snowshoes
Culture & Cuisine, Land & People
- Visit of Gammelstad church town (UNESCO World Heritage), with more than 400 church cottages gathered around a medieval stone church
- Get inspired by Mikael Niemi, a famous storyteller: gather around the fire and share matters of importance with each other, tall tales and stories about how things were and what is around the corner.
- Tee-pee dinner around fire place: Enjoy a dinner with local ingredients from the surrounding forests and rivers such as reindeer, elk, trouts and the distinctive Kalix whitefish roe
Icebreaker in the Gulf of Bothnia
Polar light in Swedish Lapland
Active and team building events in Swedish Lapland
- Moose-tracking expedition with snow mobiles
- dog sledding experience
- Ice driving with Audi and Porsche or ice carting competition
- Lapish Olympics: Team taks such as quad racing, hockey, snowshoeing and snow sculpturing
- Building an igloo and sleeping in it
Nature & Outdoor-Events and Relaxation
- Setting sail with an icebreaker: Going for a walk on the frozen sea of the Gulf of Bothnia and taking a bath in the dark water (You will be provided with special rescue suits)
- On nature`s trail with snowshoes and GPS Navigators or with map and compass
- Sauna session followed by a winter bath in a hole in the ice or a bath in a hot tub
- Northern Lights tour
dog sledding experience in
Snowmobil tour: This adventure
"Kicksledge tour" - teambuilding the
Are you looking for some diversion from sometimes rather dull meetings and incentives? Then Sweden offers a variety of outstanding accomodation, locations and activities! Companies and teams that look for really extraordinary events in a breathtaking landscape should take Sweden into consideration. Are you interested? Then give us a call at +49 / (0) 40 / 70 12 18 70. We look forward to hearing from you!
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 40 / 70 12 18 70