Incentives and congresses in Andalusia
Passionate and mysterious – Andalusia has many faces. With 900 km of coastline, 300 sunny days a year and a median annual temperature of 20°C, this region in Spain offers a mosaic of nature and landscapes, cities and people, monuments and historical buildings, which could not be any more colorful.
The coast of Africa is not far away; the sound of names hint at it: Alhambra, Mezquita and Medina Azahara, places that beckon you to pay them a visit. Malaga is a veritable Eldorado for art lovers, e.g. with the Picasso Museum and the Picasso birthplace.
Seville, the capital of Andalusia and heart of Andalusian culture, enchants your imagination with its landmark, the Giralda (built by the Arabs in the 12th century). Its elegant and majestic silhouette will certainly fascinate you. The impressive royal palace of Al Cazar is still the residence of his majesty King Felipe VI. when he is visiting Seville.
We recommend Seville as a destination for conferences, because it has a great choice of four-star and five-star conference hotels. Owing to its location on the Mediterranean, Malaga is the very first choice for sports incentives.
How to get to Andalusia
- You can reach Andalusia via Malaga Airport and alternatively Seville.
Locations and venues in Andalusia
- Accommodations at the Gran Melia Colon Hotel in Seville, a 5-star luxury hotel with excellent cuisine and a panoramic view of the city from its top floor
- Accommodations at the Alfonso XIII Hotel, a top-notch hotel in Seville in the Moorish style
- Barcelo Renacimiento Seville Conference Hotel, whose design is similar to the style of the Guggenheim Museum in New York; 5,000 m² conference center
- “Villas Flamenco Beach,” a facility with small villas/apartments at a one-of-a-kind location directly on the sea
- Casa de Salinas, the private house of one of the most famous families of Seville in the center of Seville: a high-end event location for gala dinners, etc.
most famous landmark of Seville
Hotel Alfonso - bar area
Welcoming at "Gran Melia Colon" in Seville
Culture & Cuisine, Land & People
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage through Seville just like it was in 1929 with a visit to the Spanish Square
- Tour of a bull breeding farm in the hinterland of Seville: Learn typical activities such as saddling a horse, shooting an air rifle and herding cattle; Capea as a bullfighting school (training with baby bulls)
- Visit to Granada with the world-famous Alhambra (an Arab palace in the Moorish style), the most popular landmark in Spain among tourists
- Tapas tour and wine tasting in the traditional taverns in the old town of Seville
- Culinary joys: Learn the high art of professional ham cutting with a “Jamonero” and let yourself be initiated into the secrets of sherry pouring
- Gala dinner at the Casa de Salinas in Seville
- Spanish temperament to perfection: Professional flamenco show
Active- und Teambuilding-Events in Andalusia
- Jeep safari in the Sierra Nevada: Exhilarating adventure, grandiose mountain panoramas,
- remote lagoons in barren mountain valleys, picturesque mountain villages and the one and only desert in Europe (Desierto de Tabernas)
- Golf taster course: The Costa Ballena Ocean Golf Club in Rota near Cadiz offers one of the best driving ranges in Europe plus a spectacular ocean view
- In the footsteps of Picasso: This painting course will knock you over – little did you know, you also have talent!
Outdoor Events and Relaxation in Andalusia
- Conquering summits of up to 3,479 meters in height: Trekking and climbing in the Sierra Nevada National Park
- Birdwatching in the “Coto de Donana” (most important nature reserve in Spain) with its sensational shifting dunes that can reach up to 40 meters in height. The reason why it is so important for bird migration is its location on the bird migration route from Gibraltar to Africa.
Teambuilding during canyoning in
Dinner in the Royal Palace in Seville
Incentive bull-fight school
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 40 / 70 12 18 70