Incentives and congresses on the Cote d`Azur
Nice, capital of the Riviera, between history and the modern age, is an ideal starting point for corporate events with a certain "something". The attraction arises from the contradiction between the glamorous Promenade des Anglais and village-like Neapolitan narrow Old Town. Let yourself be fascinated by the "Lumière de Nice", this special light that illuminates the lemon yellow whitewashed facades of the houses as if lit up by floodlight.
Hotels, congress- and event locations and venues
- Castle Hotel Saint Jeannet with its magnificent gardens has been open for meetings since 2008.
- Accommodations at Castle Hotel Ollières (the former love nest of the Russian Prince Lobanov-Rostowsky), offer a treasure trove of marble statues, paintings and hand-painted ceilings.
- A gala dinner at the Fondation Hartung-Bergmann where you will find a collection of 16,000 exhibits.
- A medieval banquet on the castle grounds high above the old town of Nice or in the narrow streets of Eze.
Culture, Land & People
- Grasse: Become a certified "Perfumery Apprentice" and create your very own perfume with the best ingredients.
- Take part in a Photo Rally with your smartphone in the old town of Nice and visit the famous "Marché aux Fleurs" and the antique market with its huge display of merchandise.
- Follow the footsteps of great painters like Renoir, Monet and Matisse and visit the Art Museums of Nice and Cagnes-sur-Mer.
- You’ll follow on the trail of old traditions (local cuisine, pottery, scented plants, leather and jewelry) in the hinterland of Nice. Experience the fragility of clay at a pottery class in Vallauris.
- Visit the Opéra de Nice: Enjoy a concert performed by their renowned orchestra.
- "Rien ne va plus" at the roulette table in the Casino Monaco.
- Discover the picturesque mountain villages in the hinterland of Nice, either in a Cabriolet or on a Mountain Bike.
Conference room in the Hotel Le Negresco
Cours Saleya in Nice
Le Negresco - world-famous top-hotel
Active and team building events on the Cote d`Azur
- Canoeing in the gorge of the Grand Verdon and introduction to rock climbing.
- Get an adrenaline rush when Canyoning in the Maritime Alps. Swimming, abseiling, diving and climbing are outdoor adventures that promise "no dry eye" for everyone!
- Rafting in the gorge of Saorge assures great fun and a lot of white water spray.
- Smell the mountain air on the High Rope parcours or a Via Ferrata (e.g., at Colmiane), a climbing course in natural rock consisting of iron ladders and passages secured by ropes.
- Team Building during a sailing regatta in the bay of Cannes followed by a boule tournament on the castle grounds on the Ile Sainte Marguerite.
- Explore the world underground during a Cave expedition lead by an expert.
- Mountain biking tour with Nature Rally in the Mercantour National Park or in the Esterel Massif.
Nature & Outdoor Events and Relaxation
- Mercantour National Park: Follow the tracks of wolves, chamois and golden eagles.
- A hike in the mountains with a picnic at the summit. Enjoy the fantastic view of the Riviera and the delicacies from the picnic basket during a well-deserved break!
- Watch dolphins and Pot Whales across the border at the Italian Riviera.
Cooking class in Cannes
Teambuilding sailing regatta
on the Cote d`Azur
on the Cote d`Azur
Are you looking for the most exclusive conference and incentive destination in Europe? Then the south of France is the right place for you! Excellent infrastructure, an outstanding selection of hotels and the stunning nature offer the best conditions for successful meetings and event programs. The first step "to start your journey" is a call to us at 0049 / (0) 40 / 70 12 18 70. We look forward to hearing from you!
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 40 / 70 12 18 70